Claudia Marie On FaceBook Claudia Marie On Twitter 

Robbie Boyette Bio

For Booking Please Email: tptrash at gmail dot com

Robbie Boyette Bio

Robbie was born November 23rd 1961 in Florida. Began taking lap steel guitar lessons at 8 years old. Played schools and churches as a child. At age 15 picked up "standard" 6 string guitar. In 1978 played first "professional" gig with band "AIRCREW".

Played clubs throughout the Tampa Fl. area and mastered the craft of entertainment. Moved to Ft. Pierce, Fl. in 1981 to study for a college degree in music. Kept the band AIRCREW together and began playing in Ft. Pierce, Stuart, Cocoa Beach, Delray Beach, and surrounding areas on the East Coast of Florida.

Graduated from college with degree in music. In '83 signed with King Music, Inc. and began touring the Crown Lounge and Big Daddy's bar circuit. Moved to Miami in '83 to be in the middle of a HUGE music scene that was there at that time. In 1984 formed a new band..."LIX". Moved to Ft. Lauderdale. That year LIX went on a 2 week tour of PERU courtesy of CBS Records of South America.
Lix signed with K & Marz Productions and played the "A" circuit rooms from Miami to West Palm Beach and all points in between. Left the band in 1986 and formed "D-Tour". In 1987 formed the band "Silent Partner" and signed with Fantasma Productions, Inc. and continued to play before thousands of people 7 days a week up and down the East Coast.

Joined the South Carolina based band "SUBWAY" in late '88. Moved to Myrtle Beach, SC. Subway was the number 1 band with Showtime Entertainment, Inc. and traveled the entire country. Moved to Atlanta, GA. SUBWAY disbanded in late 1990. Moved to Columbia, SC and the remaining members including Robbie formed a band called "THE ESSENCE" which became the houseband at the SHANGRI-LA rock club in Columbia, SC and later took the house job at the DYNASTY rock club in Augusta, GA.
In 1991 Robbie returned to Florida and formed a band out of Orlando, FL. called "SWEET MERCY". After playing a couple of months in Florida working with OMNI Entertainment, Inc. Robbie took the band to Showtime and CMC Entertainment and once again began touring the country.
In 1993 the bottom fell out of the club scene. Drinking laws became stricter and people started listening to Rap and stopped coming out to clubs. It had become an industry that was no longer viable for a band or a booking agent to be able to fill 7 days a week. So Robbie moved to Easley, SC and hooked up with local Greenville,SC band THE OATH.

Played with the Oath and the band actually defied the odds and were able to work more than just weekends! Actually began touring from Florida to Maryland at a time when most bands were packing it in! In '98 Robbie decided that 20 years was long enough and "retired".

In late '99 Robbie, now fully re-charged began putting out "feelers" to see if perhaps he might want to play again. Joined local Greenville band KID COLT. After a stint as the house band at De Walkers in Greenville the band began playing all around the Upstate area of South Carolina. In 2002 the band re-tooled itself and was re-named "TRAILER PARK TRASH". The band had a very successful run and was playing steadily until...
On May 12th 2002 Robbie was in his Jeep Wrangler when it flipped 7 times! Robbie's neck was broken as well as both arms. It was uncertain whether he would be paralyzed. Robbie spent most of the month in the hospital and on May 29th finally came home. Barely able to walk and sporting a neck brace and two full arm casts it was a very discouraging time. Determined to come back Robbie began going to the gym everyday and piece by piece, little by little began putting himself back together. In July the neck brace was removed as well as the arm casts and Robbie began seriously re-habbing his broken body. Robbie had dropped from 205 pounds to a weak 183! But by August Robbie had miraculously re-gained all his weight and former physique by working through the pain at the gym. In August of 2002 Robbie defied all the odds and returned to the stage with the Oath! After performing with The Oath through November of 2002 Robbie had to regretfully step aside because of conflicts in scheduling.

2003-2008 March 2003 sees Robbie deciding to come back out and play live again! Recruiting Tony G, who was formerly of The Oath/Party of Four Band, Robbie also got Claudia for lead vocals and formed a trio with the drums and bass sequence This trio had an extremely successful run throughout the Southeast.

Sept. 2008 Robbie finally leaves the Southeastern U.S. and moves to Las Vegas! Purchasing an old VS-2480 Roland 24 track studio which replaces his Pro Tools studio set up, Robbie begins working again on original music. And now he and Claudia-Marie are busy shooting music videos for their music and playing gigs in Las Vegas...Putting the SIN back in Sin City!